Monday, September 19, 2011

Always a fun holiday adventure...

Just for fun, and for a little extra spending money, I make tutus around the holidays.  I LOVE the process, because I don't have to think so hard.  Most other types of art (at least in my case) always come along with thoughts like "I wish I was better at this", "I don't know what to paint/draw/write", etc.  I love making the little tutus, because they are easy (almost therapeutic) for me.  Also, who doesn't love  a little girlie frill around the house every once in a while!    Posted below are a few of the tutus I've finished!  Hope to start selling them in the next week or two, after I attach sweet satin bows to each of them!

Black/Green Pixie Tutu

Black/Orange Pixie Tutu

Lil' Pumpkin Tutu

Candy Cane Tutu

Harvest Tutu

Sugarplum Tutu

1 comment:

  1. Permainan super 10 terbagi atas 3 kartu yang akan di pegang untuk mencari nilai 10 (super ten) atau 30 (three picture) dari 3 kartu ditangan. Cara Main Super Ten Dengan nilai kartu sesuai angka pada kartu 1 sampai 10, dan untuk J-Q-K dihitung nilai 10 atau Picture Card (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete