Saturday, February 12, 2011

"What now?"

Perhaps a distant cousin to a previously discussed question ("What if?"), I am now at the crossroads of "What now?"  After the last painting I completed, I'm feeling a bit lost!  I love that painting.  So much.  It encouraged me, and it gave me hope.  And perhaps even drained me a bit.  I was in a painting trees phase, but after that last one, I'm not sure I see any more trees that need painted.  "What now?"  Funny, this creative path sometimes looks a bit like the crazy "blizzard" we just experienced here in Arkansas...can barely see in front of your face, let alone to the next work.  Right now, just thinking about what to do next!  This I know, I must continue!  How?  Well...that part's a little blurry at the moment, but I'll let you know when I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment