Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dear Fear, revisited...

So I am TERRIFIED of art journaling...I think.  I guess I'm afraid of not doing it "right".  I'm afraid of painting something ugly, or even painting something I like and then, one too many strokes later, screwing it up!  But I am going to try.  I am tired of being afraid.  Which reminds me of my VERY first blog post over a year ago.  I wonder if that fear ever goes away?  Hmmm....

Below is my first art journal background attempt.  Just like my cooking, it took FOREVER.  Thanks to JournalArtista on youtube.com, I learned this really cool masking technique using Post-Its, and decided to give it a shot.  I'm pretty pleased with it, even if I don't know what to write just yet.  Materials I used on this one:  Canson Mixed Media notebook, Liquitex gesso, Caran D'Ache Neocolor II wax pastels, and a stamp from Michaels.  So, one journal page (almost) down, and now for the next blank page...



It simply must be said:

"Dear Fear, you are NOT the boss of me.  Love, Katie"


4 comments:

  1. I've been journalling for about a year, and I still have that fear of the page. But I'm determined to get there and free myself from doing just what I find a little easier. Keep going! This is a fantastic page, and I'll be back to see how it develops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many issues mention about cockfight in philipine, we are from ayam bangkok olx bogor want to explain that. You can read our article. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LETS JOIN AND FEEL SENSATION TO PLAY SABUNG AYAM

    VISIT OUR SITE AT
    http://www.ayamgoreng.net 


    ONLY HERE YOU CAN FEEL CONTINUOUS VICTORY

    http://gorengayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/08/manfaat-memberi-lidah-buaya-pada-sabung.html


    ========================================================
    INFO SEPUTAR SABUNG AYAM

    SABUNG AYAM

    SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

    SABUNG AYAM BANGKOK

    SABUNG AYAM FILIPINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Permainan super 10 terbagi atas 3 kartu yang akan di pegang untuk mencari nilai 10 (super ten) atau 30 (three picture) dari 3 kartu ditangan. Cara Main Super Ten Dengan nilai kartu sesuai angka pada kartu 1 sampai 10, dan untuk J-Q-K dihitung nilai 10 atau Picture Card (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete